The Springer Family has been challenged by Seth to get into shape! Consequently, he found a website that has a plan for us to go from "couch to 5K in 4 months" program! Seth called all of us (I think) and has asked us to start this program, and watch what we eat for the next 4 months! All of us won't be gorgeous and in shape in time for his wedding on August 18th, but we will all be a little bit better than we are today, July 23rd! April has already started months ago in getting into shape and she is doing GREAT! We are excited to hear about her eating plans so we can modify our eating to incorporate some of her ideas too! Please add to his blog when you have worked out each day - so we can all check in and keep tract! No excuses! You need to log in and let us know on the day you complete your exercise. If you're having a challenge and need help, let us know that too and I'm sure that Noah, April or Seth can help out with their wisdom!!! :)
I am not a good blogger - so if you guys know how to do this or want to add pictures, please do! I'd love it!
Love and good luck to all - we can do this, right?
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment