Wow!!! Mom you're awesome! That's so great that they think your quilts are as good as we think they are!! You should scrapbook your quilts and your ribbons! Like put a little swatch of the fabric with the ribbons you get! You're awesome!
Thanks Aim! I will make some kind of a scrapbook of them! I already have started keeping swatches of the fabric and a picture of the quilt! Now I can add the ribbons to it!! Yahoo!!
3 comments:
Wow!!! Mom you're awesome! That's so great that they think your quilts are as good as we think they are!! You should scrapbook your quilts and your ribbons! Like put a little swatch of the fabric with the ribbons you get! You're awesome!
Thanks Aim! I will make some kind of a scrapbook of them! I already have started keeping swatches of the fabric and a picture of the quilt! Now I can add the ribbons to it!! Yahoo!!
Great job Aunt. I'm so glad that you are sharing your talents for everyone to look at. Beautiful quilts.
Post a Comment