Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Fat Sheep

Hi Everybody!

Well... I'm still fat. Oh well. I haven't walked at all and I'm just eating like a cow. But I'm really proud of you guys! My foot is feeling better and I'm walking on it pretty well now - so I'm hoping that by the weekend I can feel sturdy enough to get walking! So today I had a pepsi, some kind of meaty calzone thing from the hospital cafeteria, potato chips, a cherry coke, a hot dog, more chips and some root beer. SICK! Ok - I potentailly need an intervention...

I'm seriously going to start trying. But on a happy note -- we had a BBQ with the YW tonight and two inactive families came and one non-member mom! So that was pretty successful -- I wish some of the "active" girls would've come too - maybe next time! We're watching Mission Impossible tomorrow with the YW/YM to prepare for our Youth Conference Skit - if anybody has any good ideas for a skit based on "Agency 007: Mission Possible" let me know!

Ok -- cheers to fruits and veggies!
Amy

No comments: