So...I ate them..
So yesterday I ate the ENTIRE diet that April posted...well, not the entire thing because i really don't like eggs...so I only had 1 egg white for breakfast and I've never had cottage cheese and discovered why...it's nasty! But I didn't eat the string cheese cause I'm not a huge fan of that either...but I didn't cheat at ALL even though I was offered a hamburger, pizza, and banana bread. And I did almost 300 sit-ups, my Britney Spears workout, did the eliptical for 25 minutes and did the leg pushy things almost 300 times. And guess what. This morning I weighed myself...I gained a pound. I"m pretty upset about that. Everyone at work talked about how it's fine and how it's just fluctuating and my body is getting used to eating more...but I was like-No, if I"m gaining wait that's not cool. So today I did REALLY bad but I did the eliptical again for 25 minutes and only 50 leg pushy things...So...I guess I"ll see what the scale says tomorrow.
Oh! But I read this thing when I was figuring out my body fat that says there was a study done and they put everyone on the same diet and had some of them weigh themselves every day, some occasionally, and some never. The ones that weighed themselves every day lost 12 pounds more on average! And the ones that never did GAINED 6. Like woah. I want to lose 12 pounds...so I guess I'll just weigh myself everyday. booyah
No comments:
Post a Comment