Well, I just finished my first day of walk/running! Katie and I decided to start on Phase II, so that means that are gonna be doing 21/9. I thought that it would be no problem and that I would run for 4.5 mins, walk and then finish my running and then the rest of the walking. Well, it did not happen just like that. It was more like 3 mins of running and then walking 3 times over. Well, I got it done and am very happy that we are doing a schedule cause it feels like I can actually do it. I am excited to do a real 5k sometime. I have never done a real race before, so it will be good to do one.
I have also begun to eat better. I am following the April suggestion and eating every couple of hours and eating good food. My snacks are frozen grapes (they are so good) and also celery and carrot sticks with peanut butter. Well good luck everyone and keep up all that you are doing.
~Seth
No comments:
Post a Comment