Thursday, July 26, 2007

Doing Better!

Amy, I am sure that it is very difficult to get out walking when you have a sprained foot/ankle. But remember that it's the food you eat that makes the biggest difference! I am in the same boat you are - just eating anything and everything, but we can do it!
Today I actually ate well this morning and brought all my food for the day - to eat every 2 hours like April said, and eating protein and complex carbs, with an occasional fruit! I will do it all correctly today! Yahoo! It is easier when Dad barbeques the meat for me, and all I have to do is pull it out of the fridge and pack it up to take with me!
Yesterday, I walked 50 minutes! And I was sweatin' like a dog!! Then our home teachers were at our house when I got home and they stayed from 6:20 until almost 8. We like them, but not when we have to give up our whole evening. I don't know why they can't come, give a message, have some pleasantries for a few minutes and take off again. Ugh.
Gotta run! Keep up the good work everyone!
Mom

No comments: