Is that a Dolly song too??!!!
I just booked my seat to fly to Utah again to see my kiddos! I love to be able to be there as often as possible! Luckily, Andrew's work headquarters is in SLC, so I get to occasionally tag along - and they pay for it! That's the best part! I'll see you all (in Utah) in the near future! WOO HOO!!
4 comments:
Yay! I can't wait! So glad you're coming! Love you!
So wish I could come and see you!!!
That's awesome. Sounds so fun. I hope you all have a good time. Have a safe trip.
I'm sorry that I won't get to see you all this year. I miss you all so much and was looking forward to meeting all the cousins children, but it just didn't work out for me this year, so sorry. I hope you will all take lots of pictures to share. Lots of love.
Wahoo! When exactly will you be here?
Post a Comment