These are pictures of a quilt I made for Magnolia Quinn Walk! All Free Motion Quilting. Stacey wanted lots of feathers. But I added a touch of modern with a few butterflies as well!
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
At MQX Midwest Quilt Show, I bought a new quilting machine! An Innova 22" Lightning Stitch! I sold my Voyager 17 to my friend and put my new machine in my Master Bedroom, as it was the only room big enough in my house to give way to the 12' poles on the frame! I have moved our bed to another bedroom and my quilting room is now shaping up to be awesome! The Innova is a wonderful machine and I am loving every minute of it. I got it on January 18 and then left almost immediately for a week in Oahu, Hawaii with Amy and her friend Jana. We had so much fun!
These are pictures of a quilt I made for Magnolia Quinn Walk! All Free Motion Quilting. Stacey wanted lots of feathers. But I added a touch of modern with a few butterflies as well!
These are pictures of a quilt I made for Magnolia Quinn Walk! All Free Motion Quilting. Stacey wanted lots of feathers. But I added a touch of modern with a few butterflies as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOVE this! Way to go LynnEl!! I love your modern touch to this, too.
Thanks Joy!
Seriously SO gorgeous!!! I love love love her quilt!!!
Post a Comment