Tuesday, February 21, 2017

My husband and I were going to go to Hawaii for a week, but he pulled something in his knee and the Dr. told him he could  not fly for at least 6 weeks.  Consequently, he stayed home and I went and met Amy there along with a friend of her, Jana.  We had a blast!  We hiked to Waimea Falls and swam near the waterfall; we ate at a Shrimp Truck and took a lot of pictures of beaches as we traveled the island.  We swam with the fish at Hanauma Bay; shopped and rested and played Phase 10 at night!  We went to Pearl Harbor and a Swap Meet too.  We even saw WHALES from the shore at Marriott's Ko'Olina Vacation Club Resort!!  Nope, I didn't go to one quilt shop, but since it was my birthday while I was there, Amy had bought me some fabric squares which were awesome!  Here are some great pictures to remember our trip! (click on the pictures to make them bigger!)






























1 comment:

Stacey said...

So cool!! I'm still sad I didn't get to come with you but your pictures are so pretty!! I love the one with you and the Hawaiian guy! So cool!