Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Great idea!

I just thought of a great present for my husband!! Yahoo!! I'm going to get him a Garmin Nuvi 255w. Maybe I should talk to Aaron Newman about it first - but oh well. I think he will love it since he travels constantly.

Andrew has stayed in Marriott-affiliated hotels for over 108 nights this calendar year. He has stayed in other hotels too - but I can't count those like I can count the Marriotts! Thanks to him, we have now earned enough points to once again go on an all expense paid trip to anywhere in the world with our Marriott points! We will be taking one of those trips in February - to St. Thomas Island! Yummy!! This is where we'll be staying!


I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That's a great gift idea! I hope he doesn't read your blog! I'm soooooooo excited to come home!! And how exciting that you're going on a great trip pretty soon! Love you!

LynnEl Springer said...

Dad doesn't even know I have a blog!! :) Can't wait to see you!!