It's been way too long since I've updated my 'blog' 'website', whatever you want to call it! We have now moved from Illinois to Utah and are loving the wonderful dry weather here as well as the new friends we have made and the opportunity to be closer to our family.
I have a full-on quilting studio here in our new house and I can't tell you how much I love it! It fits my 12' Quilting Frame and my 22" Innova Lightning Stitch Quilting Machine with plenty of room all around it to move!!
My Innova is a dream!! I love it! It seems to love me back as well!! I have had plenty of opportunity to work on quilts and getting them quilted in the last year. With the move across country, it has taken a back seat to the move, but I am getting back into full swing again.
Here are a few pictures of the quilts I have done lately. Enjoy, and please call me anytime with your quilt order!!
1 comment:
It's so awesome that you are really truly in Utah now! And your quilting room couldn't be finer! Love, love, love!
Post a Comment