Wednesday, December 19, 2007

We're here again - Maybe?

I figured out (with Samuel's help) how to add more people to be able to post on this site without having to use my own gmail password! yeah! Now we can blog on here as a family, if you want! I love April's and Stacey's blogs tho - and I don't know how much we'll use this one - but I thought it was worth a try! Let's hear from you and see if we want to do this or not.

2 comments:

Patti said...

Since the last entry was 12/19, I guess this blog isn't funtioning much. You could use it for your own blogging though, and then people would know what you're up to.

Unknown said...

interesting - I hope this will work. I do not understand this stuff - but I enjoy reading everyone else's stuff. I love your quilts - and I love mine especially!
your mom