I guess it turns out that no one can post on here anymore because I changed my gmail account password and for everyone to be able to post, you have to have my gmail password. I just figured it was fine to use the same password for this that we had set up originally and that I could change MY email account password, so that Seth wouldn't be getting my emails!! Or anyone else for that matter! So, now we understand that the two are connected. Maybe April can tell me how to make it so that it isn't the same...if anyone has any suggestions, let me know!
Also we are excited to have tickets for everyone to go to the BYU - AIR FORCE HOMECOMING GAME, on Sept. 22! I know that they are not good seats, but it will be fun to be there and to be together! I sure hope everyone can go, since I already bought everyone a ticket!!!!
Mom
2 comments:
Mom - I think we should get the Springer site up and running! Let's hear what you're up to and see pictures of the midwest and tucker and your quilts! :)
Love you!
Talk to Samuel about how he set up our family site. We all log in with our own passwords and it works great.
Post a Comment