I finally got around to setting up my new Quilting Business!! It is called "LynnEl's Classic Custom Quilting" and I am quilting other people's quilt tops for them! It is a challenge and a delight! I enjoy meeting these new quilters, discussing their desires for the look of their quilt, and appreciate their trust in me as a quilter! Here are a few of the quilts I have quilted for others so far.
Mary's Quilt:



Martha's Quilt:



Dianne's Quilt:


Terrie's Quilt:

Our dog, Tucker, is modeling Terrie's quilt for her! She loves Tucker!

If you're a quilter and you have lots of quilt tops finished but not quilted, give me a call or send me an email and we'll get it done for you, lickety split! It will be your very own Classic Custom Quilt by LynnEl.
4 comments:
Woohoo!!! Mom that's SO awesome! Congratulations. You're doing so great in your new business and I'm so glad there are so many people that need quilts quilted!!! Great job!!! And your blog looks awesome!!!
You do beautiful work! Everyone who quilts should bring them to you. I would...if I quilted.
got one waiting...do you pick up and deliver? :)
Your quilts are sooooooo gorgeous!! And I love that the first two were for Mary and Martha! Hahaha! You are seriously an artist!!!
Post a Comment