I know that Noah is EXTREMELY busy with work - and I am so excited that he is coming to visit Dad and me this weekend!! That's so awesome! I remember when Amy came to surprise me for her birthday! Now, Noah's coming for Amy's birthday - almost!!
How is everyone doing with their walking? I know that April walks a ton, 5 miles to eat breakfast...does that mean she walks 10 miles in one morning? Can't be??
I have been going to YW Girls' Camp straight from work for the last three days! Tonight, even tho it's testimony meeting and I would love to be there, I am going home. I will walk the dog - he will be so happy!
Thanks to everyone for writing to Dan. He is such a great letter writer! I told him when he left that he had to be sure to write letters that were long and full of information! He's doing a pretty good job of it!
I appreciate so much getting phone calls from everyone. Thank you for not forgetting your mom and dad! We both love to talk to all of you! We love you all and hope you are all feeling good, happy, and doing well.
Love, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment